My teaching method is simple, they will be structured on how to answer the exam papers, along side some topical debates regarding current affairs. I will also deliver exercises, powerpoints and help students gain confidence to write about a question that they may not feel so confident in doing. I aim to provide a first class level of tutoring that helps the student get into university.
I am Currently studying Sport Management.
I am also working part time as a care support worker at a residential school.
I hope to get my students a minimum B grade and above in this chosen subject at A level.
Zak Harold Allen
13 Glasgow Street Mobile: (concealed information)4
NN5 5BN Email:
I'm a self-motivated and innovative Customer Service Advisor, with a sound understanding on how to provide high quality customer service. Evaluating tasks and using analysis has to be one of strengths. I have organisation and planning skills with the potential to deliver new ideas in a professional manner and form. I am confident in my communication and interpersonal skills, with a keen desire to learn and an ability to work under pressure. I have had experience working with a diverse groups of people and I'm now seeking to contribute experience, skills and expertise to a new professional environment; with the opportunity to enrich and develop my own abilities.
Education and Qualifications
University of Loughborough, Leicestershire
Working to achieve a 2.1 and apply myself through extra-curricular activities.
The Environment of Leisure Management (74% on Coursework)
Human Resource Management (64%)
FA Coaching Award
Level 1 in Teaching football
Weston Favel Academy
A Levels: Sociology (A), Economics (B), Btec Sport Science (D*)
2007-2012 Northampton School for Boys
GCSE’s 10 A-C Grades Including A in Maths and A in English.
2018 Kitchen Porter
- Washed dishes and pans and put them away in a efficient manner.
- prepared food in a presentable and delicious way which had great feedback.
- Served customers on the till which helped develop my confidence.
- Held responsibly of keeping the kitchen tidy and safe, for example; putting away stock.
2017 Customer Service Advisor Wickes
- Answered inbound calls from customers who had questions about their delivery.
- Filled out further action forms in a professional manner to help solve the customers problems.
- Called customers and organised delivery date and times, done this in a professional clear manner.
- Customer Service based role which helped me develop confidence speaking on the phone.
2017- Voluntary/Paid Service user for NHFT North Implementing Recovery through Organisational Chance (imROC meeting)
- Developed listening skills by sitting through two hour meetings discussing some very serious topics.
- Gave ideas on what to tackle next as a group and how to go about it by developing my email and organisational skills.
- Networked with a variety of top of their game NHS workers and was invited to a yearly event in which I spoke to the Direction of NHFT North.
Summer 2016 Manual Labour for ASD Property Services.
- Demonstrated good manor to work with solid attendance and picked up skills in a new environment quickly.
- Communicated effectively with other staff members who may not have had the highest of spoken English
- Am able to return to that Line of work whenever he seeks labour, Having proved my commitment and ability my boss can account on me.
2015 Tennis Coach for LSU Coach and Volunteer Academy
- Coached a new sport that was way out of my comfort zone.
- Worked flexible during exceptionally busy periods and even volunteered more shifts
- Was thrown in the deep end very quickly and had to acquire good leadership skills to deliver session to a class of 30 on my own.
2015 Classroom Assistant- Atomic Science
- Helped deliver key educational and fun science lessons to kids during the summer period
- Developed my interpersonal skills and confidence through engaging children through leading activities e.g. Paper aeroplane making and learning about the aerodynamics and flights of planes.
2015 12 week personal development programme - Princes Trust
- Completed work experience at a school with disabled children (Fairfields primary school) & Retirement home, with adults that suffer from dementia.
- Raised over £4000 for charity and helped redecorate Nazareth house, and redevelop the garden.
- Completed the course over 12 weeks by attending every day at 8am being punctual building on skills such as confidence, communication and teamwork.
2014 Summer Cabin Councillor Camp Hawkeye (New Hampshire)
- Gained an understanding of the diverse socio-economic background of children across America.
- Used initiative and learn to solve problems independently in absence of supervisor
- Life Guarded and gained Red Cross qualification so shown good level of responsibility whilst out their- ensuring the safety when on and off duty.
2015 Degree Shows
- Volunteered to help run raise funding £1200 for the Children Society (Just Giving: (concealed information)
- Adaptable Knowledge that can be applied to almost every industry;
- Contributed positively to meetings with staff both academic and on a social level.
- Built rapport with other students in order to understand the course better, for example in depth conversations in Seminars.
Economics Continued my passion for the understanding of the current economic climate by subscribing to the ‘economist’ magazine.
Scored 66% on Group course work and really enjoyed how to increase efficiency within a company through health and personal schemes.
Excellent team and leadership skills developed through playing rugby competitively since teens
I enjoy learning about new countries and cultures through travel, particularly in South East Asian culture
Passionate in finding new music and improving my knowledge on different genres
Self-taught keyboard player, been playing for several months
Confident user of Microsoft office (including Excel), Adobe suit, Word press,
References are available on request
geography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sociology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sport psychology lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£10||£10|
|5 hours||Not available||£40||£50|
|10 hours||Not available||£75||£100|