My teaching method is the to combine theory and practise. I consider that any information should be exemplified in many ways, thus the student is able to understand. There are students that learn through practise, so I can adapt my method based on each student.
I have recently graduated from master degree in Management Entrepreneurship. Previously, I did my BA in Theatre Arts and Contemporary dance. During my studies I have been teaching dance and drama for children at different schools in Brighton. Moreover, I have working as a supply teacher at most of the secondary schools in the area.
I would describe myself as well presented, hard working person who thrives at the chance of learning. I always have a positive attitude in any circumstance, with excellent communication skills and enjoy working with the public. I like to think that I am someone who works well alongside others and easy to get along with as I am a sociable person. Furthermore, I will describe myself as a highly motivated and dedicated person with a strong work ethic, as following my previous experience I have developed sense of responsibility, discipline and sense of teamwork. Adept at communicating effectively with customers and staff. I strongly believe that the combination of both creative and logic skills accomplished over the years, lead to a productive thinking. Highly articulate and multilingual. Fluent in English, Spanish and intermediate in French.
Self-motivation, Problem solving, Confidence, Interpersonal skills, Creativity
Creative thinking, able to perceive, examine and evaluate different points of view.
Active listening, Coordination, Instructing, Service Orientation, Speaking, Time Management
An understanding of the key functions in management as applied in practice.
Negotiation, Leadership, Time Management, Financial knowledge, Project Management, Team building, Sales and Marketing, Business Law knowledge
An understanding of the theory, philosophy, role, and ramifications of the law and its institutions.
Presentation, Negotiation, Legal research, Interviewing, Commercial awareness
2017 September to January PGDip Law at University of Brighton United Kingdom
2016-2017 MSc Management Entrepreneurship at University of Brighton, United Kingdom 2:1 upper second Master of Science
• Modules include: Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, International Strategy, International Management and Leadership, Accounting for managers
• Dissertation: Business Plan, Project Title: Social enterprise, an art company for children with ADHD and Autism
2015-2016 BA(Hons) Theatre Arts at Northbrook College, United Kingdom. 2:1 (upper second)
• Modules include: Performing Arts, Special Discipline Practice, Musical,
• Dissertation: An analysis of the influence of Freud upon the work of Martha Graham and Constantin Stanislavsky
2013-2015 FDA Contemporary Dance at Sussex Downs College, United Kingdom. 2:2 (second)
• Modules include: Choreography, Micro Teaching, Exploring Physical Intelligence, Ballet & Contemporary technique.
2008-2011 Philology, Journalism and Languages at National College Mihai Eminescu, Romania (Baccalaureate, IB HL score 56)
• Modules include: Languages (English, Spanish, French, Latin), Journalism, Philology, Psychology, Stenography, Economics
Areas of expertise
Marketing/ Sales Contract Law
Business Development Commercial Law
Communication. Advertising and Branding Human Resource
September 2016- December 2017 Tribe Marketing London, UK
• Demonstrating and providing information on promoted products
• Create a positive image and lead customers to use it
February 2015- December 2015 Saint Mary Magdalene Catholic School Brighton UK
• Planning activities and dance routines
• Providing safe environment for children
• Making everyone regardless of ability level feeling include
May 2014- September 2015 Supply Desk Brighton, UK
Supervisor, Teaching Assistant
• To supervise the work of whole classes set by their class/subject teacher, in accordance with school policies.
• Receive and register students on arrival.
• Distribute, explain and monitor the work set by the absent teacher.
• Provide support for students in their learning.
• giving extra help to children with special needs or those for whom English is not their first language
October 2014- July 2015 Kaleidoscope Theatre Company Brighton, UK
Teaching Assistant, Drama and Dance
• giving extra help to children with special needs
• helping to develop programmes of learning activities and adapting appropriate materials
• motivating and encouraging pupils
September 2013- November 2014 Waterfall Restaurant Brighton, UK
• Hiring, training and disciplining restaurant staff
• Scheduling shifts
• Taking complains and greeting customers
• Administrative duties
October 2010- November 2012 Fresher’s Fair Baia Mare, Romania
• Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
• Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery.
• Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
• Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
May 2009- August 2012 Choreographer Baia Mare, Romania
October 2017- June 2018 Volunteer at Hove Business Association. Events manager’s assistant
September 2016- July 2017 Student Ambassador at Brighton Business School, Brighton
2014-2016 English Teacher for Romanian Children and Adults
2014-2015 Teaching Assistant at Kaleidoscope Dance and Theatre Company, Brighton
2013-2014 Barista at Le Petit Pale, Brighton
2011-2012 Dance Teacher for children in need, Baia Mare Romania
2009-2011 English Teacher at Dealul Florilor Orphanage, Baia Mare, Romania
2008-2010 Student Ambassador at National College Mihai Emisnecu, Romania
2005-2007 Volunteer for People in need, Baia Mare, Romania
2003 Published poems in Glasul Maramuresului News Paper, Secondary School Magazine and College Magazine
2003-2009 Ballroom Dancer at PRODANCE 2000 Company, Romania
2005-2007 Journalism at Palatul Copiilor Academy, Romania
2005-2007 Music at Palatul Copiilor Academy, Romania
• CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership 2018
• The Hove Business Association (HBA) Prize 2017
• CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
• New Manager Masters International Residency, France 2017
• National Street Dance Competition-Bucharest 2012
• Tomorrow’s Europe National competition- Second place 2007
• A multitude of ballroom national competitions awards 2005-2010
“The best reader” Local Library
romanian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£20|