My teaching method involves first developing a passion for the subject, then focus on knowledge and understanding. Afterwards, it's about adopting effective study technique as I want students to enjoy their study and I believe that grades are a reflection of both passion and effective study technique.
I'm an International Baccalaureate Graduate taking a gap year to reapply for medicine in the UK. I have achieved 41/45 in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme and achieved A in AS Biology and A* in A2 Biology following 6 months of study. Throughout middle to high school, I led my school's Math Mentor Club and Science Mentor Club in which I regularly taught Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology to middle school students in Renaissance College Hong Kong. Following the release of my IB and A-Levels results, I have given private lessons in Physics, Sports Science and English.
Rate is negotiable if you have financial difficulties.
Lessons can be cancelled due to emergency, illness or other reasons (without incurring the tuition fee).
• A in AS Pearon Edexcel IAL Biology
• A* in A2 Pearon Edexcel IAL Biology
• 7/7 in IB Diploma Programme Higher Level Physics
• 7/7 in IB Diploma Programme Higher Level Chemistry
• 7/7 in IB Diploma Programme Standard Level Mathematics
• 7/7 in IB Middle Year Programme Biology
• 2016/17 Semester 1 Academic Excellence Award
• 2016/17 Semester 2 Academic Excellence Award
• Led, managed, promoted and mentored in a weekly afterschool club that targeted on
year 7-12 students who have difficulties with Science
• Led, managed, promoted and mentored in a weekly Science Mentor Club that targeted
on year 7-9 students who have difficulties with math
• Started, led and planned a project in collaboration with Boys’ and Girls’ Clubs
Association of Hong Kong that aimed to provide accessible quality English education to
children from less privileged background including those with a learning difficulty.
• Tutored primary and secondary students in English and Physics at a small
tutorial center that provides support for less privileged students in Hong Kong
• Tutored a Year 13 student in IB Sports Science
• Tutored a primary student in English
• Started, led, planned and managed an annual social initiative in collaboration with
Kowloon Rugby Football Club that aimed to provide an inclusive and integrative
community for the intellectually disadvantaged through teaching these children how to play rugby
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£9||£9||Not available|