My methodology is based on the reasoning behind each problem. I focus myself to develop in my students the math reasoning required to tackle each problem; therefore, I teach how to get the right formulas, for example, without memorising but just reasoning well with support of basic arithmetics.
I am a metallurgical and materials engineer, taking a master of materials science and engineering, currently, at the university of sheffield thanks to scholarship. I have been teaching maths and chemistry since I was an undergrad student in Peru more or less 4 years so far.
1. Metallurgical and Materials Engineer from The National University of the Centre of Peru-2014.
2. Diploma in Safety and Occupational Health Management, Continental University, Peru-2015.
3. MSc Materials Science and Engineering, University of Sheffield, currently. 2019-2020.
Distinctions and Awards:
4. First place at the third national contest of mathematics TALENTO 2005 (diploma and
medal) organized by Ediciones Talento UNI-SAN MARCOS.
5. Second place at the regional contest of mathematics 2006 (diploma and medal) organized by
La Victoria de Ayacucho High School – Huancavelica-Peru.
6. Fifth Superior of Graduation Class. Faculty of Engineering in Metallurgy and Materials
(RANK: 2 out of 23 students), 2014.
7. Graduate English Scholarship 2015-2017. Given by Pronabec National Program of Scholarships.
Sponsored by the Peruvian Government.
8. Opportunity Funds Peru Grantee 2017-2018, Given by EducationUSA in Association with
Fulbright, Sponsored by the Department of State of The United States.
9. Beca Presidente Scholarship 2019 (for postgraduate studies). Given by Pronabec, National Program of Scholarships. Sponsored by the Peruvian Government.
10. Math Independent Teacher, Services of Preparation for Admission Entrance Exams in Subjects such as Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic, Math Reasoning, Trigonometry, and chemistry, 2012-2014.
11. Math Teacher, Divino Maestro Jesus High School, Huancayo,Peru-Taught Subjects: Algebra, Arithmetic, Math Reasoning 2015.
12. Technical English Teacher (Volunteering), The National University of the Centre of Peru. Area of Focus: Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Topics, 2017.
13. Teacher of Basic English Language, Daniel Hernandez High School, from March-2018 to August 2019.
14. Teacher of Basic English Language, National University of Huancavelica, Faculty of Electronics Engineering, 2018.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£11||£9|