I'm a 25year old GBR international athlete who graduated from the University of Worcester with a degree in Sports Studies. Providing fitness support to the gym community.
Lesson structure: Main topics chosen by you. I will support those topics with core information aligned with supporting topic areas to support knowledge.
Method of instruction: 1on1 discussions. Provide personal and unique information sheets and targets to reach your goals. Practical demonstrations and small exercises - staying away from those long powerpoint presentations and making it fun!
Providing fitness, exercise, sport science, nutrition and training advice for approximately 3years whilst being an athlete for over a decade! Individuals helped have gone on to pass University assignments, gain an extra grade at GCSE level by the added support and feel more confident overall having somebody teach them who has sat the exam and who conducts themselves in a professional sporting environment.
D.O.B - 19/10/91
24 Woolmer Road,
Tel – 07(concealed information)
University of Worcester: Diploma of Higher Education in Sports Studies
Arlington Country Day School (USA): 3.6GPA Senior Year Graduation
A-Levels: A-D 3 pass grades
GCSE: A-D 10 pass grades
• GBR International World Cup silver medalist (2017) with British Canoeing.
• Senior National 200m and 500m C1 canoe sprint Champion (2015) Senior National 200m and 500m C1 silver medalist (2016).
• Basketball scholarship to American high school (senior year).
• Goalball UK leaders award
• England basketball level 2 table officials award
• Gym fitness instructor (ongoing)
• Sports Direct (sale assistant – shoe department)
Job roles – Helping and serving customers footwear as well as offering advice on shoe technology and preference with regards to the customers required needs.
Skills gained – Working in a customer service environment I have enriched my communication and customer care abilities. Able to assist members of the public whilst embracing working in a team and individual towards company goals and expectations.
• Encourage Activity health leader.
Job roles included leading fitness based exercises to improve health to elderly individuals based in care homes.
Work Experience and Voluntary Work
• National marathon championships (canoe & kayak) 2014
• Table official GB wheelchair games
• NFL game day assistant
• IBSA Goalball European C mens championships (2013)
• Disability sport zumba & boxercise
• University basketball table official
• Wheelchair basketball statisition
• Wooden Hill primary school – five day placement
• Easthampstead Park School – Sport assistant
I can communicate via American sign language and currently self teaching a 3rd language. Aiming for Tokyo 2020 Olympics competing in canoe sprint. Enjoy travelling and reading in my spare time.
fitness lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest bodybuilding lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle strengthening lessons for all!
Taking cross fitness lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||£8|
|5 hours||Not available||£60||£40|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||£80|