I ensure that the classes are fun and there is lots of learning.
Will plan classes according to the level and need .
I am a Public Administration student at the LSE and have been an international medalist in the past.Have won and participated in various international competitions .I have over 5 years of experience and have taught swimming for different age groups and levels
Master of Public Administration 09/2018-06/2020
London School of Economics and Political Science.
• Awarded the Bestway Foundation Scholarship.
• Modules studied: Political Science for Public Policy, Micro and Macro Economics for Public Policy and Quantitative Approaches and Policy Analysis.
• Focusing on International Development and the political pressures that motivate and constrain policy makers at all levels of Governance.
Bachelor of Commerce 06/2013-04/2016
St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bangalore University, India.
• Specialised in International Marketing and Consumer Behaviour.
• Published a paper in the College student journal on the topic “Study on the workings and shortcomings of the public health department” (Oct 2015)
• Awarded the Smt.Parvathamma Mallaradhya Gold Medal (Jan 2017) by Bangalore University for outstanding achievements in the field of Academics and Sports.
• Appointed as the Student Advisory representative at the Bangalore University Sports Syndicate Body and secured an increase of 15% in student allowance.
Diploma in Human Rights Studies 09/2014-10/2015
St. Joseph’s Evening College and the South Indian Cell for Human Rights Education and Monitoring.
• Studied issues relating to tribal rights, child rights and gender inequalities.
• Designed a theme for volunteering and conducted interactive workshops with local policy makers in Bangalore.
INTERN- AFGHANISTAN AND CENTRAL ASIAN ASSOCIATION 02/2019-Present
• Organised community outreach events for the local Afghan refugees to help them integrate into the UK residency.
MONITORING AND EVALUATION EXPERIENCE:
INDIA FIELD TRAVELER –GLOBALGIVING 05/2018-07/2018
• Identified areas of improvement in fundraising and devised strategies to increase donor base. Helped one organisation see a 25% increase in donations over a period of two weeks.
• Oversaw due diligence and monetary regulations of 13 non-profits. Accelerated 11/13 non-profits to complete processes on time.
TEACHING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE:
FELLOW – TEACH FOR INDIA 05/2016-04/2018
• Educated year three and year four students in an urban slum in Bangalore in Mathematics, Science and English. Achieved an increase in student attendance by 70% and student growth by 2 grade levels.
• Partnered with different stakeholders including TCS, Deloitte and Dramebaaz to run student leadership development projects in school.
• Secured funding of INR 130,000 to provide clean drinking water to 700 school students.
• Engineered and piloted the School Development Monitoring Committee with the State Government for Mother and child empowerment in the community.
• Appointed as a Fellow Advisor by the organisation to support and mentor 23 fellows to drive exemplary outputs. Achieved 85% increase in fellow engagement and facilitated three fellow led projects for student leadership.
CAMP COORDINATOR –YOUNG LEADERS INITIATIVE 05/2017-05/2017
• Headed a camp of 15 trainers and 365 students in Nizamabad district, Telangana.
• Orchestrated successful end of training showcase boosting 100% student participation.
• Successfully negotiated equal pay for the trainers in the camp.
SUMMER INTERN –SUNBIRD TRUST 04/2017-04/2017
• Designed a framework to strategize volunteer outreach programs in conflict torn Manipur.
• Analysed the education landscape and created tools and training for pedagogy and classroom best practices which led to an increase in Teacher engagement by 90%.
TEACHING VOLUNTEER –U&I TRUST 06/2015-03/2016
• Volunteered in an after school program for destitute girls in Bangalore for 6 months.
• Assisted in the curriculum development for grade three students.
EXTRA AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:_________________________________________________
• Represented India at the International Level and won 3 gold medals and 1 silver medal.
• Awarded National Champion (2007) and State Champion (2007,2008,2012)
• Awarded the “Karnataka Olympic Association Award” by the Government of Karnataka for outstanding achievement in the field of Swimming.
• Participated and won in Intra collegiate quiz competitions and debates. 06/2013-04/2016
ADDITIONAL COURSEWORK INCLUDES:_________________________________________________
• Global Diplomacy –Diplomacy in the Modern World 03/2017-06/2017
University of London; Online course.
• Social Norms, Social Change I 12/2016-02/2017
University of Pennsylvania & UNICEF; Online course
• Non-profit Board Specialization 06/2016-11/2016
State University of New York; Online course
swimming lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£33||Not available|