I design lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material and tutor students on an individual basis in order to improve understanding of the target language and academic performance. I analyse student learning and plan and administer a variety of appropriate assessments.
I am a BA International Relations student at the University of York.
My strong passion for languages has enabled me to master six languages. As a result, I have been tutoring Arabic, English, French and German since I was 14 years old. Throughout the years, I have taught many people from different backgrounds and age groups. I have taught German speaking people Arabic, French speaking people English, English speaking people French,...
I have extensive interpersonal skills. My love for teaching languages, explaining the intricacies of a target language, and watching the process of a person developing the necessary skills is something that I have truly always enjoyed. As much as I enjoy it, I always try to make it equally enjoyable to my students.
Throughout the years, I have developed study programs for clients that improved test scores and successfully improved language skills and academic performance through integration of creative and diverse approaches.
Rate is fixed for all levels. Cost of travel is also fixed as I only travel within York ring. No cancellation policy, just please do try to let me know in advance in case of a cancellation.
University of York | York, United Kingdom
BA in International Relations (09/2020 - 06/2023)
Bundeshandelsakademie | Zell Am See, Austria
Business School Diploma 06/2017
Business and Hotel Management with Accounting
Freelance | Zell am See, Austria
Arabic, English, French and German Personal Tutor
01/2015 – Present
• Designing lesson plans focused on age and level-appropriate material
• Developed study programs for clients that improved test scores
• Tutoring students on an individual basis to improve understanding and academic performance
Freelance | York, United Kingdom
01/2015 - Present
• Partnering with companies and organisations within the tourism industry as well as private clients to translate different texts ranging from rent contracts to restaurant menus and hotel flyers
• Translating an extensive report on ADHD from German to English for the Citizens Commission on Human Rights in Vienna (published in 2016)
Bundeshandelsakademie | Zell am See, Austria
Volunteer German Tutor to Syrian Refugee Students
09/2015 - 07/2016
• Coordinating classes and planning weekly trips
• Implementing diverse approaches to ensure language and academic success
• Analysing student learning and planning and administering a variety of appropriate assessments
• Following course structure, collaborating with colleagues and actively participating on grade-level and school-level teams
• Providing feedback to students and correcting students’ homework
• Receiving a certificate for successfully improving student participation in the classroom through integration of creative role-playing exercises
• Diplôme D'études En Langue Française B1
• Cambridge English Level 2 Certificate in ESOL International
• Brand Management – London Business School
• Verbal and Written Communications
• Handling Inquiries
• Courteous, professional demeanour
• Strong collaborator
• Positive "Can-Do" Attitude
• Highly reliable
• Content Management System
• Microsoft Office
• Digital Marketing
• Arabic – Proficient
• German – Proficient
• French – Advanced
• Dutch – Elementary
• Spanish – Elementary
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension -french lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|