HI! My name is Isabella. I have proven experience in tutoring. LLB(Hons), LLM, FCIPD I have been working in the corporate world for +15 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Italian (I am mother tongue, academically qualified - degree and master's degree).
- English (I am bilingual and have been living in the UK for +10 years).
- Law (LLB - LLM - CIPD), I have worked as a fee-earner for major international law firms and worked as in-house counsel for FTSE100 companies. I specialise and teach employment law
- Human Resources Management (Master's degree in HRM, FCIPD I have +15 years' experience working in the corporate world managing human resources departments)
- Interview skills (I have been interviewing candidates at all levels for +15 years. I cooperate as an independent consultant for the n. 1 outsourcing company in the UK).
My style is pragmatic and aimed at facilitating your learning. No stuffy or boring lessons.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
LLM (Master's in European Labour Studies and Human Resources Management) - distinction
CIPD (Human Resources Management)
Italian mother tongue
- How much do you charge?
I charge additional fees for travel outside zone 1/2
Initial consultation to discuss your requirements and goals is free of charge.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in Central London, North West London (Swiss Cottage, Belsize Park, Hampstead), Islington, Camdem, Holborn, Notting Hill, Knightsbridge and Chelsea.
I teach also on line (no instant message as I do not believe it is effective - I want you to learn and to make the best out of the sessions)
- When are you available?
I am available during the week-end
After 6.30pm during the week (subject to the area where you live)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach university students and adults
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Online tutoring available (via Skype)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you are looking for pragmatic and effective lessons look no further. I offer academic knowledge coupled with cutting edge and pragmatic hands on experience in the subjects that I teach.
You can contact me for an initial discussion of your requirements and goals (this initial consultation is free of charge).
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have +15 years' experience tutoring. I also deliver group workshops and 1 to 1 training for leading FTSE100. I have worked as knowledge manager for major law firms.
I manage Human Resources departments and teams.
I work as a consultant for the n.1 outsourcing company in the UK and I have been recruiting people for +15 years.
My approach is not based only on academic experience, but also on pragmatic hands on knowledge.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
pitching lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|