A former Finance Professional, I provide high quality tuition on complex topics related to Finance, Statistics and Economics. I enjÐ¾y mentÐ¾ring University Students as well as Finance Executives on these topics.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Masters in Quantitative Finance
10 Years experience in Trading and asset management
Familiar with CFA curriculum
Familiar with MBA programs at LBS, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, Stanford, Warwick.
- How much do you charge?
My fees are listed in the profile.125£/hr if student travels.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at a public space in Central London, great transport link and very adequate for tuition.
- When are you available?
Please get in touch for availability
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Investment banking Interviews
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype tuition, same fees as live.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I provide much more individual feedback than could be possible in a large classroom, so you will find that time spent with me in focused and tailored learning is much more productive.
- What kind of experience do you have?
10 years experience in investment banking and asset management in various roles
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I don't generally work with children, so never needed it.
• MSc Quantitative Finance
• Goldman Sachs
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|