I teach Italian as a part-time job since I am a full-time student. I usually give lessons to teenagers but I have experience with adults as well.
My lessons are usually developed in two parts: conversation and grammar activities.
I always prepare materials tailored to my students' interests for the conversation-based part of the lectures. These may include games, videos with related questions and activities, articles and much more.
For grammar, I tend to work with notes, worksheets and practical examples, but I can adapt to the students' needs and preferences.
Hi! I was born and raised in Italy. I moved to the UK for university and I am currently studying aerospace engineering in Bristol.
I am very fond of foreign languages and I speak Italian (native), English, French and Mandarin. I always try my best to transmit the same passion to my students.
I have been teaching English to beginners and Italian to advanced students for two years.
A cancellation fee of £5 will be applied if the lesson is not cancelled with a 24h notice.
Nov 2017–Aug 2019
Weekly language tutoring in English and Italian for beginner and advanced students.
Oct 2018–Aug 2019
Restaurant "Trattoria Paradisino", Bologna (Italy)
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master's in Aerospace Engineering
University of Bristol, Bristol (United Kingdom)
Aerospace Engineering, Master's Programme (4 years, expected graduation in 2023)
Sep 2014–Jul 2019
Liceo Luigi Galvani, Bologna (Italy)
Scientific focus with English option
- Italian, English, French, mathematics, physics, natural science, Latin, history, philosophy, art history, geography, physical education
- Mandarin Chinese, photography, Extreme Energy Events (quantum physics)
IGCSE certificates obtained after studying the subjects in English:
- Mathematics, Physics, Biology, English as a Second Language, French, Art and design: Photography, Geography
Graduation mark: 100 cum laude / 100
Mother tongue(s) Italian
English (C2, proficient user)
CAE (Certificate of Advanced English), level C2 (score 209/210)
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), 117/120
French (B2, independent user)
DELF (Diplôme d'Études en Langue Française) level B2
Chinese (B1, independent user)
HSK3 (Chinese language level exam) level B1
- Excellent communicative skills obtained thanks to my education path, school internships held and my work experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills acquired while teaching English to children and monks during my volunteering experience in Sri Lanka
ORGANISATIONAL / MANAGERIAL SKILLS
- Great teamwork skills acquired while working on a school project about scientific divulgation ((concealed information)
- Excellent organisational skills and stress-management skills obtained combing school, competitive swimming and work for many years
- Advanced competence in the use of graphical software (i.e. Adobe Lightroom) acquired during photography classes
- First aid and lifesaving: first aid (BLSD) and lifeguard (BLS) licenses obtained through the designated courses
Driving licence AM, B
Project: four-week-long volunteering experience in Sri Lanka in the summer of 2018. English language teaching to children in rural areas and young Buddhist monks.
Travel and photography: passionate about travelling (more than 25 countries in 5 continents), I have also developed a keen interest in photography thanks to an extracurricular class I took.
Competitive swimming club: I have been practising competitive swimming since the age of six, taking part in regional and national competitions.
Perfect! It was good to spend time with a young tutor who had experience of various settings and also had learnt different languages. She was very encouraging and flexible. Hope the lessons go well.
First lesson was about introductions and some words to begin.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|