My teaching method is divided on 3 parts. The first one focused on Speaking and listening, the second one on Reading and the third one on Writing. This is a succesfull technique to learn and improve a new language.
I graduated in Sociology and Social Research at the University of Bologna, Italy, 27 March 2017. During my studies. I have valuable experience as volunteer and as employee in social projects involving children, migrants, refugees and people with Learning Disabilities. In particular, working at the Centres for Reception of Asylum Seekers with adults has give me the possibility to use my knowledge to help them learning italian. I lived one year in Belgium and now I work as Au pair in an english family, I look after their baby and I live with them.
I thank you very much in advance for your consideration, and look forward to any feedback you can give me.
• September 2015/March 2017 Master’s degree in Sociology and Social Service, School of Political Sciences, University of Bologna, (grade: 110/110 with honours)
• September 2010/November 2013 Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, School of Political Sciences, University of Bologna, (grade: 110/110 with honours)
• 2005/2010 Human sciences high school degree, Liceo “Laura Bassi”, Bologna
• August 2018/present Au pair for a baby, Brighton (United Kingdom)
• July 2017/July 2018 SCN (National Civil Service) Casa S.G. Labre, Centre for Reception of Asylum Seekers, centre reserved for adults (over 18) men, Faenza (Italy)
Teaching italian, translation (English and French), helping them to find work (curricula and job centre), intercultural activities.
• February 2014/January 2015 EVS (European Voluntary Service) Renforts asbl Andage, Centre for the social inclusion of People with Disabilities by sampling different work activities, Marche-en-Famenne (Belgium)
• June/July 2013 Internship IRES (Economic and Social Research Institute), Bologna (Italy) Contribution in the final part of the project “InCAValC-Information and Consultation along the Automotive Value Chain”, conduction surveys, organising final meeting and presentation of results.
• Language skills: English Speaking Advanced, Reading Advanced, Writing Advanced ;
French Speaking Advanced, Reading Advanced, Writing Advanced
• Computer skills : MS Office Advanced level
• Other skills : excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, flexibility, the ability to work efectively both as team member and indipendently.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral comprehension - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - italian lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£16||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£65||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£130||Not available|