My name is Jack Pennifold and I'm a guitarist and sound engineer.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
-Up to A-level standard: music technology
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BMus Classical Music Performance (GUITAR) @ Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
- How much do you charge?
All instruments / Subjects £35.00 per h/r
(Not including travel)
- Where do you teach?
-School / Establishment
-I can travel anywhere in London
- When are you available?
Weekday evenings (Apart from Wednesday)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM / Trinity Guildhall: GRADE 1-8
A-LEVEL: Music & Music Technology
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
-Skype lessons available
-Remote desktop and audio chat
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I believe that a syllabus should be tailored to the individual and so I take care in ensuring that the love and inspiration for music is not lost along the way.
I have personally found that the best form of continual learning and teaching is to get involved at every level and at every opportunity. Attending performances, festivals, master-classes, playing as part of a band, solo performance and production have all greatly added to my appreciation of the different avenues that can be taken when learning. I strongly advice my pupils to attend concerts and events to experience what the creative arts has to offer, I often advise (and organise) on good concerts to attend and interesting activities to get involved in!
I can offer lessons in many different aspects of sound education ranging from beginners who want to set up a studio environment at home and need some guidance, right through to A-level tutelage.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching pupils from beginners to advanced.
Students of all ages (children to adults)
Any level of student taken on!
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Trinity laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance:
-Graham Devine (Trinity college Music)
-Currently employed as Freelance member of staff
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• Bmus (Hons) Classical Performance
• Musicians Union
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|