A private music teacher
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Violin, viola, piano, recorder and theory
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Performers Diploma from the London college of music
- How much do you charge?
£45 an hour, or £25 for half an hour. First lesson is free.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at the student's home and am willing to travel 10 miles
- When are you available?
Daytime and evening. All weekends and holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Minimum 5, no maximum
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
All grades of ABRSM exams, violin, piano, recorder and theory
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 20 years experience teaching private pupils and have also worked in a number of schools, both primary and secondary
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Jodie, age 10-grade 5 piano distinction. Jessica, age 12-grade 5 theory distinction (97%), Jayne, adult beginner-grade 4 violin. Tilly age 8-grade 3 violin and grade 2 piano. Hannah age 8, grade 7 violin merit, Jane age 12 grade 6 piano, Monica age 6, grade 4 piano Distinction, and many more
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£60||£60||Not available|