I chose cello as my voice because it is the most natural instrument to communicate music - I will be happy to share my knowledge and experience with you to achieve the ability of expressing yourself using the closest sound to a human voice.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach classical cello and chamber music.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BMus (Hons) degree from the Royal College of Music and currently studying my Masters degree.
I studied at the Yehudi Menuhin School.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £50 p/h.
- Where do you teach?
I can teach anywhere in London, and am happy to drive to pupils' homes.
- When are you available?
I am in London 2-3 days a week and am available most of the time when I am not rehearsing or practising.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from all ages from 4 years upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare my students for all ABRSM and TRINITY board exams as well as for concerts, school concerts/exams etc.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 4 years experience of teaching cello and have taught children from as young as 4. I love teaching a lot because it gives me the opportunity to rediscover and remind myself of everything I have gone through.
My recent London solo performances include the BBC Proms - July 2017 at the Royal Albert Hall with the BBC Concert Orchestra, solo at the Royal Festival Hall with the Philharmonia - September 2017, recital at the Wigmore Hall - February 2018.
I am a YCAT artist and recently released my debut CD (Russian Masters) with the Champs Hill Records. I will be recording with Sir Karl Jenkins and the Warner Classics in 2018. I am an active performer and I play around the world.
I am 24 years old and have just gone through the whole learning process and am currently performing very often which will allow me to share everything essential about mastering the instrument in a most efficient way.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Currently awaiting it.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have studied with world class cellists such as: Thomas Carroll, Steven Isserlis, and Julian Lloyd Webber.
• I have a BMus (Hons) degree from the Royal College of Music - currently studying my Masters degree
• I have over 4 years experience of teaching cello and have taught children from as young as 4. I am also an active concert cellist: (concealed information)
• Currently awaiting it.
• Musicians Union
cello lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£50||£50||Not available|