I studied at Leeds College of Music with Martyn Shaw graduating in 2013. I have taken part in masterclasses with the Apollo Saxophone Quartet, Belinda Gough, Kevin Gowland, Ian Mullin and Kate Hill.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA (Hons) Music, Leeds College of Music, 2013
FVCM (Hons)(FluteT), Victoria College of Music, 2012
LVCM (Hons)(FluteP), Victoria College of Music, 2011
ATCL(FluteP), Trinity College London, 2009
- How much do you charge?
Fee (30 minutes): £10
Fee (60 minutes): £20
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home in Leeds (LS7). I am willing to travel to students' homes for an additional fee.
- When are you available?
I am available to teach evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and abilities are welcome.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM graded instrumental exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over five years experience of teaching the flute and hold a fellowship in flute teaching from the Victoria College of Music.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date enhanced DBS certificate, 21 November 2013.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Martyn Shaw, Leeds College of Music, 2010-13
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Incorporated Society of Musicians, Member
British Flute Society, Member
• BA (Hons) Music (I)
• FVCM (Hons)(FluteT), LVCM (Hons)(FluteP), ATCL(FluteP)
• DBS Enhanced Certificate
• British Flute Society
flute lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|