Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills.
* The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum.
* More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
* Classes are held all year round.
* MagiKats weekly workshops provide an instant boost.
* Core work (usually completed at home) provides steady consolidation.
* Students use a variety of hands-on resources to enhance their understanding.
* MagiKats' students use a multi-sensory approach to learning.
* KidiKats Programme (ages 3–5) is a combined Numeracy and Literacy programme.
* Special support available for SATS, GCSE revision, 11+ and common entrance.
* Summer booster programmes are also available.
- Ages and Levels Covered
Extension, support and consolidation from early years to GCSE, in age appropriate groups.
- Opening Times
Wednesdays from 3.50-5.50pm and Saturdays from 9.30-10:50am. Other days are available locally.
- Tuition Fees
Fees vary depending on the range of subjects studied, please call for details.
- Centre Director(s)
I was the originator of the MagiKats programme and so, of course, it is very close to my heart. Having been involved in education and training for decades, I put it together to allow students who attend to receive a boost at school from their earliest days with us, coupled with any gap filling and consolidation that they may need. It is a joy, every day, to see students benefit whether from enrichment, consolidation or remedial programmes. It is also a pleasure to see them enjoy learning through the range of activities that we offer.
The Farnham centre offers a friendly, welcoming and productive environment: students get an individual approach, working in small groups, taught by a mentor. Visit the website to see a video of a workshop in action.
• SCHOOL SUCCESS STARTS HERE! School topics and core skills both supported and extended. We stay up to date with changes to the National Curriculum, including SATs and GCSEs.
• See our website for more details, testimonials and video of a workshop! Fully trained and experienced staff. Special programmes available over the summer and for exam preparation up to and including GCSE.
• Full clearance held by all staff, fully insured.
• Written by UK teachers in support of the full UK curriculum, programmes for each individual student
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|