Teaching piano to people of all levels and abilities is something which always fascinates me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano, keyboards and theory. I also teach English.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £35 per hour on a pro rata basis. Lessons can be 60, 45 or 30 minutes. Fees are charged per portion of the hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home, as this enables me to offer value for money tuition. Students travel to me from Hemel Hempstead, Redbourn, St Albans and Chesham.
- When are you available?
Lessons are available from Monday to Saturday, during the day or early evening, please get in touch for an introductory meeting, which is free and very informal.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From 4 years old to 70 plus.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Graded piano exams, theory exams and leisure playing, depending on the student's preferred goals.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Please contact me to discuss arangements.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I love teaching. Helping youngsters and adults achieve their goals is very fulfilling.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching was my first job. I returned to it more than 10 years ago and have loved every minute of it. I teach all ages, from beginners to intermediates (approximately Grade 6), either for exams or leisure playing. The student decides whether to stick to playing for fun or whether to prepare for exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I hold an enhanced DBS certificate. Parents are welcome to attend lessons.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
EPTA and MU
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I teach across a wide range of ages, from very young children to mature adults. Some are preparing for exams, other prefer to play for leisure.
• BA (Hons)
• DBS enhanced, children
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|