I am an experienced and dedicated teacher with a strong background in both classical and jazz/popular music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano Lessons, Jazz/Classical.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a first class honours degree from the Royal Northern College of Music as well as a Masters from Trinity College of Music.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 pounds an hour, £30 for half an hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at the student's home. I am prepared to travel all over London. I can also teach at my flat, I have a Yamaha Grand Piano.
- When are you available?
I am available on Tuesday/Thursday evenings, as well as Saturday mornings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I specialize in grades 2-8 and diploma level students, though I can teach beginners as well. I teach all age groups.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
All grade exams as well as ABRSM diplomas and theory exams.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am very friendly and think it is important for piano lessons to be enjoyable. I am also a busy performing musician having worked with many of the country's leading jazz musicians.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 8 years teaching experience working with all age groups and abilities from beginners to conservatoire level students. I also teach two days a week at Haberdashers Aske's Boy's School
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date CRB check.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained with Simon Purcell, Paul Janes, Liam Noble, Nick Weldon amongst others.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently have two grade 2 students, one grade 3 student and one grade 5 student. These range in age from 11 to adult.
• BMus(hons) RNCM, first class
• MMus TCM
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|