My opinion is that every student is different. Everyone needs to be approached in a unique way and has different goals to achieve. My method is to find out precisely what the student's needs are and customise the curriculum according to that.
I have been teaching guitar for over 10 years.
I have had numerous students, many of them have got accepted at musical academies and have become experienced performers in various genres.
I have been playing the guitar for almost 20 years. I've been an active performer and teacher for over 10 years. My experience includes performing various genres including rock, pop, metal, funk and jazz.
- Middlesex University BA Jazz - 2017 - present
- Egressy Béni Conservatoire (Budapest, Hungary) - 2012-2014
- Private guitar tutoring - 2008 - present
My tutoring experience includes:
- Sight reading
- Advanced music theory (classical, jazz)
- Composition (rock, pop)
- Advanced jazz improvisation
- Correct posture and techniques (acoustic and electric guitar)
- Performing with a rock band for over 6 years in Hungary
- Solo and duo jazz performances at various venues actively since 2013
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest guitar lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, acoustic guitar lessons for all!
Taking electric guitar lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|
|5 hours||£120||£120||Not available|
|10 hours||£225||£225||Not available|