I am a teacher of Saxophone and Clarinet with over 12 years experience within my field. I teach ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall Grade exams and can teach all levels, ages and abilities. I also specialise in improvisation.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Saxophone and Clarinet
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Grade 8 ABRSM
BA (Hons) in Jazz Studies from Leeds College of Music
- How much do you charge?
The first lesson is free and then it is £25.00 Per Hour or £15 for 30 minutes. If I have to travel a fair distance then a little extra will be added to cover travel fees.
- Where do you teach?
I do not teach at home and I would come to you. I have students all over Northamptonshire inc Kettering, Wellingborough; I also have students in Towcester and Milton Keynes.
- When are you available?
I am available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all levels and Abilities
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for any Grade exam and if a student is looking to go to music college.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am friendly, personable and I always listen to what a particular student wants as no two people are the same.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a performing musician so I can offer real world knowledge of the music industry. I have performed all over the country including the Royal Festival Hall and the Royal Albert Hall.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I currently teach in 2 schools which have an up to date CRB check.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained via the Northamptonshire County Music Trust and at Leeds College of Music
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am part of the Musicians Union
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|