Excellent results for students' examination, performance, audition and competition success.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Singing, Piano, Music Theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bsc, BMus, LRSM, Dip Vocal Acoutiscs
- How much do you charge?
In line with the ISM recommendations, my fees are reviewed annually, so please contact me for current fees.
- Where do you teach?
Newcastle upon Tyne and occasionally in Edinburgh.
- When are you available?
Mondays to Saturdays, with obvious holiday periods.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and stages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Some students study for school music exams, some for University exams, inclulding finals recitals, and others for ABRSM grades or Diplomas and LCM Music Theatre grades or Diplomas.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching experience for many years in private practice, some years in schools. Some conducting and leading/organising residential courses/tours.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of St. Andrews, University of Edinburgh, various singing teachers.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
The Incorporated Society of Musicians
• BSc, BMus, Dip Vocal Acoustics
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|