I am a qualified science teacher with experience in teaching at secondary schools.
I love the sciences and teaching sciences.
I am a good listener and I tailor my lessons to suit individual learning needs and focus on what the pupil needs the most.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I can teach Biology, Chemistry and Physics at KS3, KS4.
I can teach Physics at KS5.
I know well the sciences at GCSE
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bsc (Secondary Chemistry Education),
MA (Science Education, University of Southampton)
PhD (Science Education, University of Southampton)
- How much do you charge?
I am flexible and open to negotiation.
- Where do you teach?
I live in Bournemouth. I happy for lessons to take place at my house, and I am happy to tutor at students' homes. I am willing to travel to nearby areas such as Dorset, Southampton and Salisbury.
- When are you available?
After 4pm during weekdays.
I can teach during school holidays any time of the day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS3 to KS5
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE for Biology, Chemistry, Physics
As and A level physics
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am happy to tutor online using programmes such as skype. I can post/email relevant resources to my tutees.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Don't hesitate to contact me for any questions, I am open to ideas and negotiation.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching in secondary schools
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Southampton
• I have Bscand MA
• I have QTS and am a teacher in a secondary school
• I have a renewed DBS
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|