Experienced performer and teacher of both voice and trumpet available to teach any abilities and ages in London and Surrey.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Singing, trumpet/cornet, all brass, music theory and academia
- Tell me about your qualifications.
DipABRSM- trumpet (2005), BMus(Hons) from Royal College of Music, London
- How much do you charge?
*Initial lesson at half advertised price (+ travel if applicable)
*All subjects in London zones 1-6 @ £32/h or £27/h
*Half hourly rates negotiable
- Where do you teach?
Teach at students home, within zones 1-2 throughout London, and up to zone 6 in South and South-West London
- When are you available?
Very flexible with times/days as schedule changes from week to week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any age from beginner to post grade 8. Trumpet/cornet can only usually be taught from about aged 8.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM grades if desired
- What kind of experience do you have?
*Visiting vocal/brass teacher at Elvian School, Reading 2008-2010 (ages 8-18)
*5 years + experience teaching voice and brass privately
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, to an enhanced level by five different organisations.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Chethams School of Music with John Dickinson (trumpet), and then at the Royal College of Music with Paul Beniston and Neil Brough (trumpet and natural trumpet), and Justin Lavender (voice). Also study voice externally with Robert Rice Other teachers have included Nicholas Clapton (voice), Iain Balmain (trumpet), David Blackadder (natural trumpet), Alan Thomas (trumpet), Patrick Craig (voice)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• BMus(Hons) Royal College of Music, London
• Enhanced CRB clearance
• Musicians Union
music theory lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|