I'm a professional musician based in London.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Jazz and classical saxophone
Theory and composition
- Tell me about your qualifications.
First class degree from the Royal Academy of Music, London
Yamaha Parliamentary Jazz Scholarship 2011
Kenny Wheeler Jazz Prize 2011
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour plus travel expenses. This can be clarified upon further enquiry.
- Where do you teach?
I can travel throughout London to teach in your own home.
- When are you available?
My teaching time availability is flexible, but can be fixed to a permanent slot if required.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any age and ability welcome
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for AB and Trinity Guildhall music examinations to diploma level.
There will be no pressure from me to do exams if this isn't wanted.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I believe that not all students learn in the same way so I'm flexible in my approach to teaching.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I perform regularly around the UK and in Europe - my first album 'Beginnings' was released to critical acclaim in February 2012, on Edition Records.
I have been teaching since 2006, individually and running workshops.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Privately with Pee Wee Ellis
Royal Academy of Music with Ian Ballamy, Stan Sulzmann, Julian Siegel, Martin Speake, Pete Churchill, Barak Schmool
• 1st class degree from Royal Academy of Music, London
jazz improvisation lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|