Forget 'online teaching', you are wasting your time and money. One to one tuition is the only way to improve in music.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach saxophone, clarinet, flute and piano. My specialist area is in jazz and improvisation.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied at the Royal Academy of Music.
- How much do you charge?
It's £25 for a 45 minute session.
- Where do you teach?
In and around Manchester and Stockport.
- When are you available?
This, I can discuss with the individual.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Anybody who is keen to learn and PRACTISE!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
You can do graded exams if you wish, or you can learn because you want to just enjoy making music.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
No online tutorials.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been a professional musician for over 30 years, playing all over the world in all sorts of different styles.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|