Every student has a programme that is built just for them. They concentrate on getting to grips with topics that they are covering in school whilst also working on a parallel thread that is put together to fill any gaps that may exist in their core skills.
* The MagiKats programme supports the National Curriculum.
* More than tutor 'hot-housing' and more than learning by rote.
* Classes are held all year round.
* MagiKats weekly workshops provide an instant boost.
* Core work (usually completed at home) provides steady consolidation.
* Students use a variety of hands-on resources to enhance their understanding.
* MagiKats' students use a multi-sensory approach to learning.
* KidiKats Programme (ages 3–5) is a combined Numeracy and Literacy programme.
* Special support available for SATS, GCSE revision, 11+ and common entrance.
* Summer booster programmes are also available.
- Ages and Levels Covered
Extension, support and consolidation from early years to GCSE, in age appropriate groups.
- Opening Times
Tuesday and Wednesday 3:40-5:40pm. Workshops available in Lindfield and central Haywards Heath.
- Tuition Fees
Fees vary depending on the range of subjects studied, please call for details.
- Centre Director(s)
I have been teaching since 1990; as a primary school class teacher and special needs coordinator. I have been running the Haywards Heath MagiKats workshop for 6 years and I also have experience of running another after-school maths and English class for students up to the age of 16. My first degree is in English Literature and I am a specialist dyslexia teacher. I have two children of my own and so understand the demands of family life and the very different needs of individual children.
Our centre offers a friendly, welcoming and productive environment: students get an individual approach, working in small groups, taught by a mentor. Visit the website to see a video of a workshop in action.
• Providing local tuition since 2008, proud to offer long term extension and support work from pre-school to GCSE. Students build confidence and skills whilst earning stamps, prizes and awards.
• See our website for more details, testimonials and video of a workshop! Fully trained and experienced staff. Special programmes available over the summer and for exam preparation up to and including GCSE.
• Full clearance held by all staff, fully insured.
• Written by UK teachers in support of the full UK curriculum, programmes for each individual student.
school english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|