My teaching method consists of demonstrating using scenarios as a way to highlight or emphasize the concept. I would then break it down into a discussion which will give me the opportunity to assess each student, getting feedback from every student and making sure that each one firmly grasps each and every concept.
I am currently pursuing a Bachelors of Science degree in Management and Marketing coming straight from high school. Having graduated in 2016, I am furthering my education in an effort to establish myself as a business person. Specifically, in the area of product management which deals with extensive research (market research) using numbers as a way to translate them into sales and developing productive customer relationships based on these numbers and feedback.
University of Massachusetts Lowell, Lowell, MA (UMass Lowell)
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Concentration: Management and Marketing (expected May 2020).
Computer Applications, Marketing Principles, Precalculus, Professional Communications, Organizational Behavior, Introduction to Business Analytics,
Marketing Principles Project 2018
• As a group, deconstructed the marketing strategies of Tesla to see how they advertise to their target audiences using the marketing concepts (what to sell, whom to sell it to and for how much).
Organizational Behavior Project 2018
• Analyzed the organizational structure of Jacobs Engineering and its enabling culture to emphasize how it influences the behavior of a company and its employees.
Lowe’s, Cashier, Methuen, MA (Nov. 2018- Present)
• Dealt with customer complaints tactfully and carefully.
• Handled cash demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail.
• Helped company in accomplishing a 90% mark in overall customer service.
• Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
AMC Theaters, Crew Member, Methuen MA (Nov. 2017- Aug. 2018)
• Promptly answered and directed calls from customers.
• Provided friendly and effective service in a fast-paced environment.
• Resolved all guest concerns with urgency and professionalism.
• Became the “go-to” for translating (Spanish to English).
Market Basket, Bagger, Methuen MA (Oct. 2016- Aug. 2017)
• Assembled promotional marketing displays as needed.
• Assisted customers with groceries and locating store inventory.
• Restocked and returned items in store; handled inventory.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£10|