Jai Sai Ram,
* I have taught Engg. subjects at SJCIT Chickballapur for about 4 yrs., software subjects like Oracle, DBMS, Oracle DBA etc. for about 1 yr.
* Taken safety instructions classes in lifts companies in India & Canada.
* Used to score highest in class in Mathematics, because of my dad's tutoring to me.in
* Graduated in BE (E & C) 1983 batch in FCD ranking from Davangere, ei
* In 2012 I started doing my M.Sc. engg. by research with VTU in Renewable energy harvesting using wind, solar and automotive pwr. waiting for Viva completion to get graduation.
* I can teach upto engg. level (Basic electrical, basic electronics, Management & Enterpreneurship, Power electronics, LDICs etc.) but in the beginning I will take upto Diploma (E & C, electrical , mechatronics,civil, mechanical etc.)
* My way of teaching is to attract them by explanation & asking questions and watch their absorption level and prevent them from distracting to other things. Give some spiritual touch to make them aware of our real targets in life.
Om Sai Ram.
* FCD student in BE (E & C ) from Mysore University,
* Taught for about 4 yrs. in EC dept. SJCIT Chickballapur, Software subjects like Oracle, DBMS, Oracle DBA etc. in Canada. for about 1 yr,
* Safety instructions in lifts technology for lift mechanics, in India & Canada.
* Taken classes for about 50 and above students, 2 times got award of 100% passing. (This award is due to students efforts and subjects I taught also, not only due to me only).
* More than 25 yrs. worked in various lifts companies in various levels from technician to supervisor positions. in various countries like India, Oman, Bahrain, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Canada.
If above rates are not affordable can be negotiated mutually
If above rates are not affordable can be negotiated mutually
Highlights of Qualifications:
• About 5.5 years of teaching experience at various institutions and organizations.
• Got training in ‘professional teaching’ at Mission 10x program conducted by Wipro. Sent documents and waiting to get Cambridge certificate.
• Excellent experience in teaching technical & management subjects.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics & Communications, Mysore University ). , M.Sc. (Engg.) by research.(Energy harvesting by solar,wind)
• Professional training on Microprocessors controller, drive systems design at Schindler elevators, Switzerland, Logic controls design Best & Crompton Engg. Ltd. Chennai.
• Excellent Technical and computer skills with functional experience in Project Management, excel, MS office,ubuntu, Auto CAD etc.software evelopment.
• Excellent team player with an ability to perform individually, good interpersonal relations, strong communication skills and highly motivated.
• Dual citizen with Canada and Indian citizenships.
• Designed various microcontroller ckts. For lifts control, solar energy harvesting, also using logic ICs, power transistors, relays, contactors, door operators etc.
• Over 25 years of international industrial experience in various categories like sales, supervision, installation, maintenance, renovation of various types of commercial/ residential Elevators, Escalators and Dumbwaiters.
• Also supervised civil construction teams organizing, follow-ups to speedup early completion of projects, planning, payments of bills etc.
• Quick learner and easily adaptable to new protocols and changing environments, hard worker.
• Also tought software subjects like .,Oracle programs and Developer softwares, RDBMS concepts, Oracle DBA. Etc.
• Sincere, ritualistic, go extra mile to reach the objectives.
1) Tought basic electronics, basic electrical, Power electronics, Linear & digital IC ckts., management subjects, etc. at SJC Institute of technology, Chickballapur. For about 4 years. Developed software for KMPL calculation for Buses using Excel software.
2) Oracle RDBMS, Developer 2000, Oracle DBA , RDBMS Concepts at Hitech Institute, etc. at Toronto Canada. For about 1 year.
3) Partly developed VVVF controls for induction motors, Developed HI FI amplifier systems.
4) Worked on industry’s best elevators in the world like OTIS, KONE, Schindler, Northern, Dover, Delta, Concord, HORN and UNITECH in sales, troubleshooting, installations, maintenance, in various Technical/ Supervisory positions. For about 25 years.
5) Assisted Venketeswara constns. In Davangere for PWD, P&T contracts, own bldgs. Construction,Johnson new office bldg. in Rajaji Ngr. Industrial area, Bangalore.
Did research work on M.Sc. (Engg.) Program with VTU Belgaum since Nov 2012
This is a 3 yrs. Programme, to complete the course work of our chosen 6 technical subjects and do research on approved field. Course work is complete and research work is submitted for approval. Also doing some part time elevator work doing mtce., installation, repair, consultation etc.
Projects in charge --Johnson lifts (P) Ltd., Bangalore May 2015 – Apr2017.
• Train new recruitees for safeties, basic electrical, electronics etc.
• Worked as projects in charge for TATA Housing project near new APMC Yard, Bangalore, looking after about 36 lifts installation.
• Handing over of 17 commissioned lifts at Godrej ECity project.
• worked as quality controller checking 1st stage in installation like guides and doors .
• Superv ision of 5storey office bldg. construction at Rajaji Ngr. Blore-10
Lecturer at S.J.C.I.T. Chickballapur Aug 2009 to Apr 2013
a)Worked at S.J.C.institute of Technology, Chickballapur as lecturer in EC & TC dept.s since Aug 2009 to apr 2013. Taught HRM, M & E, Basic electronics, Basic electrical, LIC. Handled labs like Power electronics, Microwave, Advcd.digital comm.,microcontrollers, HDL (hardware descriptive language), LD etc.
b) Doing research on ‘Energy Harvesting’ to complete M.Sc.(Engg.) thesis.
Maintenance Supervisor: Nov 2006 - Dec 2008
Eastern Elevator Inc, Oshawa Canada.
• Maintained excellent customer relation, took timely required actions to keep customers always satisfied.
• Performed maintenance, trouble shooting of various kinds of elevators from DC drives at high rise buildings to home elevators
• Did lot of trouble shooting and maintenance on Northern, Bekket and Dover DC drives
• Worked on low rise building elevators including Otis, Northern, Dover, Delta, Kone, Schindler etc.
• Coordinated installation, commissioning and modifications of commercial and residential units.
• Supervised elevator installations and instructed day to day project work and performance.
Operations Manager: Jan 2001 – Dec 2005
Kasal elevators Ltd, Toronto, Canada.
• Excellently managed various activities in the company like
selling varieties of devices, supervision of field staff
• Worked on installation of hydraulic elevators of Global with Motion controls controller, a freight and major alterations to install complete equipment.
• Installed LULA elevators and responsible for maintenance of 40 commercial units of (CSA B44 code) and 10 residential units.
• Designed residential elevator controller using logic ICs, door operator, Cabin
• Designed controller for LULA commercial elevators and cabin for LULAs & passenger elevator
Technician: 1999 - 2001
Garaventa (Canada) Limited (Lifts for Handicaps), Hamilton,ont. Canada
• Conducted installations like inclined platforms, vertical platforms models
• Did lot of installations, repairs and maintenance of various types of lifts. Supervised Installations.
Teaching at Hi tech, prime tech institutes etc. Toronto Canada. 1998
• Tought soft ware subjects RDBMS concepts, Oracle DBA, Oracle SQL, Developer etc.
Field Engineer:1985 - 1997
Schindler Elevators Corporation, Middle east region.
Worked in various sites in middle east countries like Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Dubai and carried out installation, maintenance, trouble shooting of Schindler Elevators.
• Checked technical specifications of contracts, submitted shop drawings for approval and attended site progress meetings with contractors, Responsible for total testing and Commissioning.
• Did lot of design modifications, trouble shooting, repairs, supervision for maintenance and installation teams.
Best & Crompton Engg. Ltd. (lifts div.) Bangalore.
Took training in installation, mtce, trouble shooting, designs.
Training in construction industry: 1979 -83.
Worked part time for Venkateswara constns. Davangere, looking after civil works for PWD, P & T contracts. Organizing, follow up of works to speedup the projects early completion, payments, etc. Also own bldgs. Construction in Davangere, Bangalore.
Bachelor of Engineering (E & C), Mysore University, India 1983.
M.Sc.(Engg.) by research on ‘energy harvesting’ is complete and waiting for VIVA completion and degree assertion.
References: Available Upon Requirement.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|