- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I can teach Maths, Physics, Biology and Chemistry upto A level.
I can also teach ICT and computers upto A Level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a B.Ed , B.Sc (Bachelor of Education)
- How much do you charge?
I charge £15 - £25 depending on the age range plus travelling fees extra.
- Where do you teach?
I can reach North, East, West and Central London easily.
- When are you available?
I am available most of the time as I do tutoring full time as a profession.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from GCSE to A levels and university students.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have a very special tool which is an interactive colour board room which I invite students to join during the online lessons.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Where There is a Will There is a Way. I am here to show you the best way.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 7 years of teaching experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Institute of Edu. and GTC Registered
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
General Teaching Council of England. (GTC)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Almost all of my students have gained their expected grades and some have gone further securing a place in their own choice of college and universities.
They find in me not only a tutor but a long term academic friend who guides them through to acheive their academic goals.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|