Hello, I offer quality piano and music lessons in Edgware and on Skype. I have been teaching kids from the age of 3 up to adults aged 82. I can help you pass your grades or just generally improve your piano and musicianship skills.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach piano, classical and contemporary, music theory, harmony, playing by ear. I can also help with GCSE and A level music.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Masters Degree in Music from the Royal Conservatory of Brussels, a Diploma from Conservatoire de Strasbourg and a Teaching qualification from the Conservatory in Bratislava, Slovakia. I also have a Rockschool Grade 8 Performance Certificate.
- How much do you charge?
Fees are £20 for 30mins, £35 for 60mins and £50 for 90mins.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my premises in Edgware, near Mill Hill Broadway and Burnt Oak stations.
- When are you available?
I am available Monday - Friday 4-8pm, Saturday and Sunday mornings and afternoons. Please contact me to discuss a convenient time slot.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare you for the following grade and diploma exams: ABRSM (classical and jazz), Trinity College (classical and Rock and Pop), London College of Music and Rockschool exams. Also GCSE and A level music.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can teach online via Skype or FaceTime.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you take up the challenge you will discover a whole new world of music and you will see it is easier than you think! Playing piano is definitely an achievable mission.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching piano for many years to students of all ages and levels. I have extensive performing experience as a classical pianist and am a member of various bands playing contemporary music (jazz, RnB, soul etc). I also like to play in cover bands at weddings and various functions.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I have trained with Mr Daniel Blumenthal at Royal Conservatory of Brussels and Mr Laurent Cabasso at the Conservatoire de Strasbourg.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am a member of the Musicians' Union.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My current students range from a 3 year old girl to a company director in his 50s. Most of my students are children preparing for their grade exams.
• Teaching degree (Conservatory of Bratislava, Slovakia)
• MA Music (Royal Conservatory of Brussels)
• Current DBS
• Musicians' Union
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|