My aim is to teach music in a fun and relaxed environment and to create a rounded musician. I am willing to prepare students for ABRSM exams, concerts and competitions or to teach students just for fun at their own pace.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano, Violin, Singing and Grade 1-5 ABRSM theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have studied at the Royal College of Music for Singing, Violin and Piano.
- How much do you charge?
I charge 20 pounds an hour though I am willing to give lessons of shorter or longer length.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home but I can travel to houses in the local area
- When are you available?
I currently have some time avaliable on monday, tuesday and wednesday evenings, I can be more flexible with times and days during school holidays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have experience teaching music to all ages and have also worked as a professional accompanist and performer.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
violin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|