A teacher with 19 years of experience in private and state sectors, I have been especially successful with dyslexia and dyspraxia.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Biology, SEN, Psychology to A level. GCSE Maths, Science, Swimming, kayak, KS1 and 2 English.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Biology, BA Psychology, PGCE, ASA instructor, BCU senior instructor, RLSS instructor, NFCE Level 3 Counselling.
- How much do you charge?
£20-30 depending on level and subjects required. Will charge more to travel to your home as I have a teaching room with resources in my own home. Will meet at pools or activity centres as required. Groups, will charge £10 for each additional child and will charge £10 less for back to back lessons with siblings or friends.
- Where do you teach?
My home, pupils home, Cambridge, St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon, Royston and all villages bound by this area
- When are you available?
evenings and day time, please enquire.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS1 - A level, depending on subject, ages 5 through to adult
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
KS1 and 2, GCSE, A level and up to Level 2 Basic skills
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I will tutor by email or by skype
- What kind of experience do you have?
Private, state and adult education, out door activity centres and swim schools
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
My most recent is by Monkfield Primary School September 2011
- Where and with whom did you train?
Manchester University and Open University additional qualifications from various locations
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
BPS, IFL, BACP
- Tell me about some of your current students.
An adult woman who is trying for her maths GCSE after many years. A young boy who is dyslexic and struggling to lean to write.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|