I teach science to KS3 and KS4 students. I have been teaching for the last 7 years and tutoring students for the last 4 years. My tutor group has included GCSE students as well as KS3 and KS2 students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
KS4 Science- Chemistry, Biology, Physics-Triple, Double and Single awards
KS3 Science and Maths
KS1 ans KS2- all subjects
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I completed my teaching course (PGCE ) from University of Cambridge.I have also completed my Under-graduate (B.Sc) and Post - graduate(M.Sc ) in Life science .
I have 9 GCSE's (A-C) and my A-level subjects were Biology, Chemistry , Physics and Maths.(2:2)
- How much do you charge?
Consultation lessons £5 less than normal price.
Group discount and sibling discount also available.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home.
- When are you available?
Weekends , Term holidays, Weekdays evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS1 to KS4
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE- Triple, Double and Single award.
GCSE- Applied Science
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Assignments through email.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 7 years of teaching experience , of which 4 years are in Secondary school. I have also been tutoring students from home for the last 4 years.
I teach GCSE science for Triple, Double and Single awards and also Applied Science. I have experience in teaching qualification from OCR , AQA and Edexcel. I have also been involved in marking exam papers for AQA Triple science award.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
University of Cambridge
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Institue of Biology
• Masters in Life Sciences
• PGCE Secondary Science, Cambridge University
• Up to date
• NUT, Society of Biology
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school science lessons for all!
Taking applied science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|