I'm a LAMDA trained actress living and working in London. When I'm not watching or working in the theatre, I enjoy reading, creative writing and poetry. I have been working professionally in the acting industry for the past 3 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
-Acting & Drama
-Drama school audition technique
- Professional audition tuition: self-tapes/panel
- Tell me about your qualifications.
After gaining a degree in Acting from LAMDA, I have been working as an actress professionally in the industry for 3 years.
Working in both stage and screen. My credits include work at The National Theatre (Romeo and Juliet/Macbeth), ROYAL COURT(PRIMETIME), BBC(bitesize learning), WILL(TNT).
- How much do you charge?
£35 per hour
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home, located 5 minutes from East Croydon station or can travel to students' homes.
I am happy to travel in and around London/Greater London. More specifically Oyster card zones 1-6.
Also happy to travel to Brighton for a small extra fee.
- When are you available?
My availability is flexible. Please enquire!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages, from beginner to standard level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Facetime and/or Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have years of experience working with with children and young people, from running story telling groups in nurseries to drama school audition technique workshops with The Brit School and touring Shakespeare to primary and secondary schools with the National Theatre.
I also regularly tutor for a family with children aged 9 and 12.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
The Brit School for Performing Arts
LAMDA (London Academy of Music and Drama Art)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|