- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Piano, Theory, Aural Training, Composition and Piano Accompaniment.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have obtained MPhil (Comp) Mus., PgD in Mus. Ed., BA Mus. (Hons), Piano Performer's Dip., Gr.8 Theory.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25.00 (60 mins), £18.00 (45 mins), and £12.50 (30 mins).
An initial consultation is provided without obligation free of charge.
- Where do you teach?
I usually teach at my home (Eaglestone, Milton Keynes).
- When are you available?
I am available to teach most days and evenings, except Sundays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From beginners to advanced.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Online tutoring available in music theory only. I can answer your questions and solve your problems online.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Nothing is impossible! Age is not a problem as long as you have passion in music and love it!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am an experienced and qualified music teacher, and have been teaching piano and music for 13 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Under process. Parents are welcome to sit in the lesson room during the lesson.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Composers and Authors Society of Hong Kong Ltd.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Students will receive weekly one-on-one instruction in piano, theory, aural training or music composition. The lesson will include ear training, music theory, sight-reading and general musicianship. Lesson time can be 30, 45, 60 minutes in length (based on the level of students).
Students who show great potential and enthusiasm in their studies will be recommended to prepare for any music competitions.
Many of my students have been certified by the Associated Board Royal School of Music (ABRSM) or Trinity College London.
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|