20 years experience in teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
History, English, Politics, Religious Studies, Study Skills, Writing Skills and Research Skills.
I can also proof read and offer help with writing skills and research skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a PhD in History, a BA in Humanities (History and English), a post 16 PGCE and a post graduate qualification in research skills.
- How much do you charge?
My fee is £25 per hour but is negotiable for anyone who is unable to pay the full fee.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud and Worcester. I can also travel to Swindon and other places in the wider area but would charge extra for this.
- When are you available?
I am available on most evenings and week-ends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Mostly post 16 but would consider younger students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
All levels and types of qualifications so please get in touch if you require more information about this.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can arrange online tutoring through e mail, phone and Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you need to build your self confidence and self esteem to achieve your goals then please get in touch as I can help you.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a fully qualified post 16 teacher with 20 years teaching experience. I have taught at all levels, including GCSE, A level, undergraduate and post graduate.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes my DBS check is up to date.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have recently and successfully tutored GCSE, A Level and Undergraduate students.
• BA (Hons) Humanities, PhD
• PGCE (PCET)
• Fully CRB checked
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|