I design the syllabus structure tailored for each individual depending on their music interests, best learning style, and pace of learning. I hope to instil the love and passion for music in my students as I believe that people learn best that way.
I've worked with children for over 10 years, mainly in church. I am able to teach music theory, piano classical or pop/modern songs. I play by ear as well, so I am able to teach any song of your interest, using both chords or piano sheets.
MSc Organisational Psychology (Alliance Manchester Business School) - Predicted First
BSc (Hons) Psychology (King's College London) - First Class Honours
Piano diploma (London College of Music) - Distinction
Grade 8 Music Theory (ABRSM)
Music Tutor (self-employed)
- Taught children from ages 4-15 piano lessons (classical and pop/modern music) and music theory.
- Designed a syllabus structure and timeline for each student and critically thought of innovative methods to spark their interest and passion in music.
Music Teacher (Trinity Methodist Kindergarten)
- Substituted kindergarten music teacher, taught children basic music lessons, including singing, and prepared them for annual concert performance item.
Music Club Presenter (London City Mission)
- Provided less privileged children free music and bible study lessons using a range of engaging methods.
- Designed sessions with a group of 4 other volunteers, improving creative thinking and teamwork skills.
Active Church Volunteer
- Regularly serve as a keyboardist/pianist at church, playing various songs such as traditional hymns, modern Christian songs, Christmas songs, etc.
- Regularly serve in the Children’s & Youth’s Ministry, leading worship, teaching bible lessons, running activities.
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical keyboard lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£25|