Hi I'm Ayesha, a current A-Level student of Mathematics. I have gone through all the stages of maths, starting right from the beginning down to A-Levels and intend to continue. I have learnt what techniques children need to understand Maths and become as passionate as me about it, since I myself have once been very confused with the whole concept. Using different methods and styles to teach, I intend to make children life long learners of maths.
If you have any questions, please contact - (concealed information)4
I have previously private tutored for two years, but I had to stop because of exam pressure. I have taught many students and have developed friendships with them and connected with them as well as increasing their knowledge, potential and capabilities.
GCSE Mathematics Grade A
iGCSE English Language Grade B
GCSE English Literature Grade A
GCSE Chemistry Grade A*
GCSE Physics Grade A
GCSE Biology Grade A
GCSE Geography Grade A*
GCSE Health and Social Care Grade A*
GCSE Textiles Technology Grade A
GCSE Spanish Grade B
Cambridge National ICT Distinction at Level 2
AS Level Mathematics Grade A
AS Level ICT Grade A
I was in the top 5 school achievers for the GCSE 2016 exams
Luton Sixth Form College – Year 13
A Level Mathematics with Statistics
A Level Business Studies
A Level ICT
Teaching young children – Taught as a personal tutor for 2 years (2013-2015)
Skills and Achievements:
• ALPHA (Advanced Learning Programme for High Achievers) student in current place of education
• Proficient use of IT, and use of IT in teaching
• Competent in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint
• Achieved Bronze Crest Award
• Achieved Bronze in UK Maths Challenge
• Attended a first aid course and received a young first aider award
• Fluent speaker of Urdu
• Semi-employment as a henna artist
• Volunteer work with children in Beadlow Centre
• Experience in cash handling, stock control and deliveries
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||Not available|