I'm an experienced musician and performer who enjoys working with students of all ages and levels.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach classical singing, piano, and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a classically trained soprano and pianist, with 10 years of performance experience. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Vocal Performance and a MMus in Opera from the Royal College of Music in London.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30/hr, £25/45mins, £20/30mins
- Where do you teach?
I travel to my students' homes in Central London and Cambridge.
- When are you available?
My times are flexible. Please contact me.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and levels.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have performed regularly on the opera and concert stage, in London and abroad, and am an experienced music teacher. I have taught students of all ages and abilities.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• Bachelor of Arts Honours (Music and Contemporary Philosophy)
• MMus Opera (Royal College of Music)
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|