- Hourly rate £25
- Response Time 24h
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
Kristina - North Greenwich - Cello
- at their home
- at your home
About the lesson
Professional cellist, enthusiastic music teacher with experience of different teaching methods.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach cello, baroque cello and piano. Music theory, intonation, rhythm using the piano.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
• 2005 - 2009 Å½ilina Conservatoire, 2009 - study completed with distinction
• 2009 – 2010 Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava, Slovakia (teaching methods)
• 2010 - 2011 Erasmus Exchange programme at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music ans Dance London (teaching techniques)
• 2011- 2012 Special Study Programme at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance London
- How much do you charge?
First consultation lesson for free, 45 min. lesson is 25 pounds.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home but anywhere else as well. I live in Greenwich, I am able to travel around London to teach at students' homes.
- When are you available?
I am flexible with lessons times. I am free on Tuesday, Wednesday morning, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach pupils from across the age range and whose abilities range from beginners to professionals.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I am studying at university, so I am able to prepare pupils for a professional career, even for auditions for university.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Music is an international language, and I want to share my knowledge with people that love music!
- All Levels
- What kind of experience do you have?
Private individual cello lessons
• Preparing pupils for examinations, both adults and children
Educational Orchestra Provider- Animate orchestra, Greenwich music services, Lewisham music services, LSO, Trinity laban
• Presenting interactive children orchestral project in schools as a part of the orchestra
Educational Early Music Project Provider- Dido and Aeneas, Goldsmiths university, John Roan School Greenwich
• Collaboration between early music professionals and educating children at school
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
•Å½ilina Conservatoire, 2009 - study completed with distinction
•Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava, Slovakia-
•Erasmus Exchange programme at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music ans Dance London
•Special Study Programme at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance London
Masterclasses: Jozef PodhoranskÃ½(SR), Eugen ProchÃ¡c(SR), Arvids Tareila (LV), Dmitri Ferschtmann (Netherlands), Ä½udovÃt Kanta (Japan, Slovakia), Marek Å tryncl- Summer baroque course KelÄ (CZ), Kronberg cello masterclasses, Alexander Ivashkin( RU, UK), Reinhard Latzko( D)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am principal cellist of orchestra Amade Players
- 5h: £125
- 10h: £250