• Meeting with high expectations and delivering consistent support and learning for pupils and parents
• Writing reports to record the academic progress of the tutees after each session
• Ensuring all pupils enjoy activities and providing a range of different activities to pursue their interests
• Providing parents/guardians with a daily update on their child’s achievements and progress
• Using initiative to encourage pupils less able at completing different activities
• Monitoring progress and abilities of all pupils
Education and Qualifications
2015 – 2019 University of Surrey, Guildford BSc Psychology
University module examination results: Currently averaging a First
Skills gained: Interpersonal sensitivity, interpreting statistical data, problem solving, working efficiently within in a team, writing skills, analytical skills, research methods (qualitative and quantitative)
– Fully competent with SPSS
– Fully competent with Microsoft Office; including advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
2012 – 2014 Newstead Wood School for Girls A Levels
English Literature – A; History – A; Psychology – B
2007 – 2012 Newstead Wood School for Girls GCSE’s
15 GCSE’s including: Maths – A*; English– A*, A; Science – A, A; Engineering Diploma equivalent to 8 GCSE’s – 7 A*, 1 A; History – A*; Religious Studies – A*; Art – A*; Spanish – A*
OCR L2 Nat First Award in ICT – Distinction
Currently, I am a BSc Psychology undergraduate student undergoing my placement at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children. I am a meticulous and efficient individual seeking an opportunity to build my experience. I have previous successful work experience within research, teaching and corporate surroundings working independently and within a team. I find new experiences rewarding and gain great satisfaction when working to set goals using my own initiative.
I have excellent communication and organisation skills; a professional and confident approach in offering assistance and a practical, clear approach to solving problems.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|