Hi there, I'm Kunal! Thank you for spending time to look at my profile. I am a 3rd Year Medical Student at UCL, where I received an unconditional offer and also the Co-Founder of Medic Mind.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I have been a tutor for several years, and have become a specialised BMAT tutor and author. I have set up my own company, called Medic Mind, to help medical applicants in the UK and Singapore maximise their potential. I scored in the top 10% of the BMAT. But, just like most, I used to stress about the exam every day! I know how hard it can be to apply for medicine - with the UKCAT, BMAT, personal statement and interview you barely have time to breathe.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
1. I have written 8 BMAT Books which I will use to guide you and structure my teaching
2. I give each of my students their own Online Study Portal with hundreds of videos to watch between lessons. This helps you re-cap the work you have done with me, and supplement our work with extra revision.
3. I give each of my students access extensive advice including marking their essays for the BMAT.
- How much do you charge?
My 6 Week BMAT Mentoring Scheme is designed to give you the best preparation for the all important exam. I promise a Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee - I promise quality, and I will deliver.
For £300, you receive:
- Personal Online Portal where you can watch back all tutorials
- Full support from the moment you book until you receive your offer.
- Private forum to ask unlimited questions
- Expert advice from someone who scored 900 in the exam.
- Where do you teach?
I love teaching the UKCAT around the UK, and have put my passion into writing many books.
My 6 Week UKCAT Mentoring Scheme is designed to give you the best preparation for the all important exam. I promise a Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee - I promise quality, and I will deliver.
- When are you available?
Get in touch, I am flexible with timing.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
We have taught many international students in the past, and have become specialists in online teaching. We will share our screen with you so we can
demonstrate the techniques step by step effectively over Skype to give the same experience that can be given in face-to-face teaching. I am happy to demonstrate this for free.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you have any questions or if you wish to make a personalised plan for yourself, please get in touch. Also, please see the references on my profile from several schools I have taught at.
- What kind of experience do you have?
• Co-founder of Medic Mind, running UKCAT, BMAT, UCAS and Interview days around the UK and Singapore
• Over 1000 hours teaching experience in the BMAT
• Regular speaker at UK Schools (including Cardiff 6th Form College, Queen Elizabeth School, Cheltenham Ladies College, Peter Symond College, Sutton Grammar School, Kingston Grammar School)
• Scored 900 in three sections of the UKCAT
• Unconditional Offer to Study Medicine at UCL
• Academic Scholarship to Merchant Taylors' School
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Co-Founder and CEO of Medic Mind ((concealed information)
• UCL Medical Student - Received Unconditional Offer
• Scored 900 in 3 sections of UKCAT
• DBS Certificate (Can show if needed)
• Co-Founder of Medic Mind
Kunal provided a highly engaging one-day preparation course for Lower Sixth Medics to help them prepare for the UKCAT.
This provided a top-up to the in-house provision and Kunal has produced a large amount of material that was offered as a follow-up so that students can have further practice before taking the test over the summer.
I would recommend Medic Mind as a reliable organisation to prepare students for the demands of medical school entrance tests, we will be asking Medic Mind back in th
Kunal offered a thoroughly professional course which was highly valued by students on the day. He went out of his way to be helpful way beyond the main course and this was most appreciated. I'd recommend Medic Mind.
Medic Mind enter a very crowded market of providers seemingly offering students a 'golden ticket' to get into medical school. However, their approach is much more up-to-date, well-informed and is supported by copious notes, activities and an excellent website. Highly recommended.
physics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|