I am a pharmacist by profession and chemistry is my main subject, however I have been tutoring for GCSE and A levels in all science subject for 4 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach GCSE IGCSE and A-level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Masters degree in Pharmacy.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £10 an hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my husband's office based in Clayhall.
- When are you available?
I am flexible with my timings, so any time that suits the student.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach 12 year olds to 18 year olds.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring in known tution centers for over 4 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I do not yet have a DBS but have applied for one.
• Masters degree in pharmacy(M-pharm) pharmacist
• Tutoring for past 8 years
• Lords tuition
early years education lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£10||£10||Not available|