20 year old female from Blackburn whom is currently studying an undergraduate BSc Psychology degree at Lancaster Universities. Currently a Part-time Class Assistant at Kumon Blackburn Study Center and a jewelry designer.
It was not long ago I completed my A-levels in Sociology and Psychology attaining an A and a B. By covering all knowledge through understanding and looking at exam questions will allow the pupil to be able to answer any question that they may be faced with in an exam. As well as this, essay plans in regards possible and past exam questions to Sociology and Psychology will be done to ensure breadth and depth is covered. All lessons will be catered to each pupils needs and the level they are at. My aim is to ensure that each of my pupil attains a B+ in these subjects.
Being a Class Assistant at Kumon Study Center since 2015 has allowed me to positively impact students in terms of their academic progress and witness them develop in their studies to more advanced levels. Students after receiving the individual help they need progress onto more advanced work and gain confidence towards their studies. My aim is to promote positive thinking towards the student's work and help gain confidence in regards to their academic studies.
(October 2015 – present)
● Currently an undergraduate of BSc Psychology
Tauheedul Islam Girls Sixth Form
(September 2013 – June 2015)
• A-level Sociology A
● A-level Psychology B
● A-level English Literature B
Tauheedul Islam Girls High School
(September 2008 – June 2013)
• 11 GCSE A* - C (including English & Maths)
Student Teacher, Tauheedul Girls Sixth Form
(April 2017 – Present)
● Leading 1-2-1’s and group sessions with A-level Sociology students, covering topics of the curriculum that may require more guidance
● Tackling exam questions by providing them with tips on how to approach and answer any questions
● Guiding students to meet the mark scheme’s criteria in the sessions
● Ensuring all student’s are familiar with the content and exam layout
Part time - Class Assistant
(June 2015 - Present)
● Providing guidance to student’s work in Maths and English from the age of 3 and above
● Marking and recording children’s class-work and homework
● Keeping all work up to date and is completed to highest standards
● Ensuring early learners are working to the best of their ability by supervising and advising them on how to take an independent approach to learning
● Maintaining the classrooms tidiness
● Encouraging and motivating children to complete their work to the best of their ability and tackling challenging work
● Ensuring the class is kept under control and behaviour is monitored and kept in line
● Talking with children’s parents, addressing certain concerns in regards to their progress or work ethic
● Monitoring specific students progress via their progress charts during their classroom study
● Working in a team by sharing out tasks to decrease workload and communicating with one another in terms of what should be prioritized
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£9||£13||Not available|
|5 hours||£40||£60||Not available|
|10 hours||£80||£120||Not available|