Experienced teacher offers lessons in piano, violin and music theory
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Piano, violin, music theory
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Degree in violin and grade 8 in piano and music theory
- How much do you charge?
£18 for 30-minute lessons at my home
- Where do you teach?
I teach from my home in Westcroft only
- When are you available?
I am available all day weekdays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM and Trinity Guidhall graded exams
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Regular practice is the key to success
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have experience tutoring children, teenagers and adults
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I have an up-to-date DBS disclosure certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
In a French Conservatoire on music
- Tell me about some of your current students.
100% success in graded exams.
Medals and first prizes in the MK Festival of the Arts and the Bedfordshire music competition
• Teaching qualification - PTLLS (Level 4)
• Grade 8 in violin and piano
• Enhanced CRB check (September 2011)
music theory lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£34||£34||Not available|