Music lessons for all ages and levels!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Cello (all levels)
Chamber music (all levels)
Music Theory (up to grade 5)
Piano (up to grade 5)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied at the Royal Academy of Music for six years - undergraduate and postgraduate.
- How much do you charge?
Cello+Chamber Music - £45/hr, £37.50/45mins, £30/30mins
Music Theory - £30/hr, £20/30mins
Piano - £30/45mins, £25/30mins
- Where do you teach?
Willing to travel to students' homes in the following areas;
Wembley, Harrow, Finchley Road
- When are you available?
As a freelance musician, times are flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Cello+Chamber - all levels
Theory+piano - up to grade 5
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM exams, but students who do not wish to take exams are also very welcome!
- What kind of experience do you have?
Teaching privately since 2008
Fellowship at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, 2013-14 (chamber music)
Tutor at Purcell Chamber Music Academy (current)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an out of date one, but in the process of updating it.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I am in the Jubilee Quartet.
• MA (Distinction), Dip.RAM
• BMus (Hons.) Class I
• CRB checked
• Cellist of the Jubilee Quartet
cello lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£45||£45||Not available|