Tutor of violin, viola and piano.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Violin, Viola, Piano, Theory, Musicianship and Chamber Music.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I began studying violin aged five, piano at seven and viola at nine. From the age of ten I attended St Mary's Music School, achieving distinctions at Grade 8 in both viola and piano before embarking on an honours degree at Trinity College of Music. On top of a degree, I won four prizes for chamber music with my quartet.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home and at students' houses. Currently I travel to Wimbledon, Shoreditch and Fulham each week to teach but can travel to anywhere within London.
- When are you available?
During the week I teach children as early as possible after the school day ends and adults after work in the early evening. I also teach on a Sunday afternoon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM Exams. But exams are not for everyone.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Since leaving Trinity College of Music I have tutored privately and on behalf of Merton Music Foundation.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes. I have an Enhanced CRB Disclosure certificate and will bring it to the first lesson.
• BMus (Hons) Trinity College of Music
• Enhanced CRB Disclosure
music lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|