I'm approachable, so will be willing to assist with any questions. There's no such thing as a stupid question. Will give lessons to GCSE, A-Level and Undergraduate students, as well as Postgraduate students on the LPC. Lessons will be at your own pace, to make sure student understands everything.
I am a legal professional currently working as a paralegal in Birmingham. Completed my law degree at the University of Kent with a 2.1. Also completed the LPC at the University of Law in Birmingham with a Distinction. I took Sociology, History, Politics and Law in A-Levels and was graded an A, and 3 Bs respectively, so have good knowledge of these subjects. Happy to assist students get an understanding of any difficulties they're experiencing in any of these subjects, even if it's just help with essay writing!
•2016 - 2018: Postgraduate: University of Law, Birmingham.
LPC and MSc in Law, Business and Management part-time on weekends.
-Modules: Business Law, Real Estate Law, Dispute Resolution.
-Electives: Commercial Law, Banking and Debt Finance, Mergers and Acquisition, Law and Business.
•2013 - 2016: Degree: LLB Law, University of Kent.
- 2.1, including Family, Banking and International Business Transactions modules.
- Extra-curricular modules: Negotiation, Mediation & Client Interviewing.
•2010 - 2013: A-Levels in History, Politics, Law and Sociology.
•2006 - 2011: GCSEs, including French and Spanish.
- 2018 - Date: Paralegal at Squire Patton Boggs, Birmingham. (Real Estate)
- 2016 – 2018: Legal Assistant, HCB Solicitors Ltd, Solihull. (Residential Conveyancing)
- 2015 – Intern at Spring & Co Solicitors, Luton. (Commercial and Personal Injury law)
- 2015 – Intern at Bastian Lloyd Morris Solicitor Advocates, Milton Keynes. (Family law)
- 2012 - Intern at Henshaw Solicitors, Milton Keynes. (Immigration law)
- 2010 - Intern at King Partners Solicitors, Milton Keynes. (Immigration, Criminal and Conveyancing law)
- June 2015; May & December 2014- Advocate at Maidstone Court Mock Trials.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|