- Hourly rate £15
- Response Time 2h
- Number of students 2
1st lesson free!
Law graduate from King's College London. Also hold a degree in Sociology. 19 months of teaching experience. I believe in providing tailored attention to each student. In addition to Law, I also teach
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
1. Whether in-person or face to face, I like focusing heavily on responding to each student’s unique needs, strengths, and weaknesses. I like delivering this personalized teaching approach by trying to constantly learn about the student; their personality type, traits and what kind of methodology they best respond to.
This continuous evaluative attitude helps me in adapting my methodology to deliver the most tailored learning atmosphere to young minds.
2. I prefer 1-2 hour lessons but tweaks can be made to length and frequency of lessons based on student preference.
3. I have a particular passion for teaching English language/literature, Sociology and Law. I hold experience in teaching both these subjects and relevant qualifications as well.
4. I have taught English, Law and Sociology to students from the age of 12-18 in UK and India for a collective period of 19 months.
Qualifications:1. LLB (Hons), King's College London
2. BA (Hons) Sociology, University of Delhi (First Class)
3. IELTS: 8.5
4. A Levels Equivalent Grades: A*A*A*A*A
Who are my lessons for: Up till A-Level
Feel free to ask any further questions.
- Criminal law
- Law General
- International law
- All Levels
My name is Daniyal. I am a lawyer by training and currently work as a Trustee and Director of a charity in London. I also hold a degree in Sociology.
I originally hail from Kashmir (yep, that is where Cashmere wool is sourced from!). So that makes me a true son of the Himalayan mountains, perpetually in love with adventure, sport and nature.
I have always been passionate about teaching, because it is the kind of work that gives me the highest degree of contentment. I feel that teaching is where at my best in a very real sense. Delivering expressive, immersive and engaging learning to young minds, while simultaneously learning from them, is a job that I have hardly ever been tired of.
With a passion for expressing myself, public speaking and motivating those around me, a knack for teaching comes quite naturally to me.
I feel as if the role of being a teacher helps me harness my skills and experiences in the best possible. I have in the past worn the caps of a successful campaigner, elected student leader and national award winning debater. It is the role of a tutor that provides space for skill sets required in all those fields to be applied to the noble job of teaching.
With a teaching experience ranging 19 months, a cutting edge set of qualifications and an innate passion for delivering tailored and personalized lessons, learning with me promises to be fun and result oriented.
Well a good tutor should have great organisational and communication skills, should have in depth curriculum and subject knowledge. Daniyal not only possesses all of this but also is a great motivator and will take out time to connect meaningfully with the students. He has my trust and i am sure he will have yours as well
I have had the pleasure of being taught by Daniyal. I was literally inspired by his focus, his drive and his passion for teaching law. Daniyal is accomplished and knowledgeable in his field. Highly recommended!
View more recommendations
- 5h: £75
- 10h: £150