Theory- Practice exercises-understand where mistakes were made-repeat.
Learn a new material at the beginning of the lesson, then by the end and after the lesson, repeat the new material.
After the lesson, give to students specially prepared exercises on the topic we have covered
I have an experience in tutoring for 2 years now, I started with teaching English to international students.
I have taught about 12 students
Most of my students have received 6/7 in IB Hl Economics, also most of my Maths Students got an A/A*
• LLB LAW, City, University of London (September 2017)
• Modules: Contract, Constitutional and Administrative, Criminal.
• St Edwards’ School Oxford International Baccalaureate-IB (September 2015-2017)
• Higher Levels: Economics, Psychology, and Biology.
• IB Score – 30 points, equivalent to AAB in A-levels
• St Edwards’ School Oxford GCSE (September 2012-2015)
11 IGCSEs (A*-C) including English and Mathematics
• Participated in the Internal Mooting and also External Competition at City, University of London as a Senior Appellant
• I participated in few Mediation workshops at City, University of London with real law firms. We had to come to an agreement which would suffice both of the sides.
• Member of BACFI association. It is an organization which represents the interests of employed and non practicing barristers providing legal services in commerce, finance and industry - the CFI Bar.
• Drafted a contract for my friend’s company and consulted other friend on legal issues.
• Member of a Start-Ed Clinics at City, where real clients come to our Law School and we as students consult them on their legal issues.
• Created a World Business Speaking Society to invite outside speakers to encourage students to achieve new goals and improve public speaking skills.
• Created a Law Society at School, to explain basic terminology and explain processes to other students.
• Participated in the Model United Nations, sharpened my debating and communication skills.
• Was a Senior House Prefect, supported junior years to train duty of care and responsibility skills
• Participated in the debating society to prepare myself for mooting in the future.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£75||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£150||£150|